Thursday 4 February 2010

Pune University MBA students gathering (PUMBA)





Recently I got an opportunity to attend as a chief guest, Dhruv 10, the annual festival of Pune University MBA students, (PUMBA).

It was a nicely arranged mindblowing event, full of energy and spirit. It made me nostalgic and took back in my college days. Obviously techonolgy and the concepts were not refined like todays, but the spirit was equally same.

I take motivating lectures for different establishments and colleges. However I must confess that that evening spent with PUMBA students motivated me for the next few months.

A cheerful audience....energetic participants....fragrance of joy...spirit in the air...a lot of creativity....
lagta tha is raat ki koi subah na ho....!

Here are some of the photographs while distributing the prizes :

No comments:

Post a Comment