Sunday 26 September 2010

A meet with Chagan Bhujbal, Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra

Last Month I got an opportunity to meet Mr. Chagan Bhujabal, the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra at his official residence Ramtek in Mumbai. Generally I avoid to meet any political leader. But one fine morning, one of my best friend, Mr. Pramod Pednekar who is quite close to him put me in a cab and took me to Ramtek. And my experience was certainly not bad.

His residence was flooded with people who came to meet him from different parts of Maharshtra and beyond that too. Mr. Bhujbal was trying hard to entertain every guest personally. People were constantly coming till will leave Ramtek.

In spite of his busy schedule he spent a sufficiant time with me. He showed a keen interest in my program on positive attitude, 'B Positive'. He was agree with me on a point that in todays life each and every person, from a student to political leaders and from house wives to office goers needs to have positive attitude. In fact those who know his life journey are aware that he himself is a best example of positive attitude and enthusiasam. I have decided to invite him as a special guest for my next show in Mumbai. He has happily agreed too.
-Prasad Kulkarni





No comments:

Post a Comment